Our ServicesFrom family planning to routine check-ups, Salem Women's Health Partners offers comprehensive health care for women of all ages. Our services include:
- Family planning
- Pregnancy, delivery and post-partum care
- On-site ultrasound
Dr. Barton, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Rich deliver babies at Salem Regional Medical Center's New Beginnings Family Care Center.
- Routine preventative care, including pap smears and annual pelvic exams
- Contraception choices
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic conditions (such as infections; prolapse and urinary incontinence; pelvic pain and endometriosis)
- Breast health
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Problems related to perimenopause and menopause
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Gynecologic surgeries, including minimally-invasive procedures, such as:
If your condition requires surgical treatment, Dr. Barton, Dr. Drake, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Rich perform surgeries at Salem Regional Medical Center's Surgery Center.